SNAPSHOT INTERVIEW Mindset Masterclass: Food vs Mood
Burnout is a reality, but we have to keep going to bring our ideas to the market, but we cannot keep at that crazy pace, this is not healthy and we need to be healthy to be able to drive a successful idea to the market. Even, if it’s a research project or an internal corporate innovation project or a startup.
This is why I called Rhys Li who is my friend and a health and wellness coach to analyse and understand the effect of food in our creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship and academic performance.
This month, we host a mindset masterclass regarding again food and wellness, this time about mood and emotions and not brain only . You have to become premium member at COLLABWITH, yes this is the only option, because this is only for premium members. They have to have an advantage.
“Emotions are food as well, it’s our primary food together with the actual food. Which affect our mood, productivity and performance.“
Friday 22nd July 2022 at 12noon CET
1 hour / Online via zoom / English
Please, watch the 15min interview as a snapshot of the mindset masterclass “Food vs Mood” by Rhys Li.
“Healthy food might not be healthy, it’s about the type of ingredients”
Health and Wellness Coach
Rhys Li grew up in NYC and has lived in Amsterdam since 2014. Over 20 years of leadership experience in an international consulting firm assisting various client industries to meet its objectives. Rhys is a strategic design thinker and founded Your Success, Your Life to support individuals and organizations to achieve their goals. He obtained his MBA at Erasmus University in Rotterdam and is a Certified Organizational Coach from leading university HEC – Paris.
What will you learn?
You will learn that food has an impact on your performance and productivity.
- Which kind of ingredients in food impact your performance and creativity.
- What food does impact your mood and emotions?
- How to eat during the day to be a better leader and manage your team performance?
This masterclass is also suitable for
Creative Entrepreneurs who are building their own new business and who wants to build a strong mindset to bring their innovative solutions to the market.
Innovation Professionals who are working with entrepreneur teams, and aim to have outstanding and creative results in a short period of time.
Leadership management who wants to improve their mindset and leadership skills to manage their team and projects internally.
Innovation consultants who are building a new their new business and who wants to build a strong consulting asset to help other organizations with effective and proof methodologies from universities.
Researchers who are building their own new business from their research results and who wants to build a strong strategy and mindset to bring their innovative solutions to the market.
Check out here our annual or monthly membership options:
Let me know if you have questions. I am here to help you.
This is an exclusive Masterclass for the Collabwith Premium Members. You can join this Masterclass when you become a premium member, please check out the different Collabwith Memberships here: https://collabwith.co/memberships
WHAT DID YOU GET WITH A PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP?
At Collabwith, we are more than just a platform, we have so many resources for you to connect, build, collaborate, innovate and grow. Besides actively using the platform, How can you make the most out of your premium membership?
- Monthly Innovation Workshops every month about innovation techniques, every first Friday of the month hosted by Jara Pascual.
- Monthly Mindset Masterclass to create a growth mindset hosted by our psychologists and organizational coaches in residence, every third Friday of the month.
- Monthly Sales Masterclass to learn how to sale and grow the innovative business with your innovative solutions.
And here it is a quick summary of all the knowledge, mindset and platform features:
- Methodology: it’s our own methodology for innovation, collaboration, entrepreneurship and leadership based on emotional intelligence. Check our new book here.
- Webinars: every month we are hosting a live webinar with new methodologies for innovation, collaboration, entrepreneurship, leadership and emotional intelligence.
- Events: open networking “Innovation Tea”, masterclasses, Q&A about the book, Q&A about collaboration and innovation, mindset mentoring, etc. All events here.
- Collabwith shop: mindset breakfast mugs and tshirts to create the mood you need every morning and in every place. Check out here.
- Collabwith marketplace: find funding opportunities, accelerator programs, innovation procurement calls, cascade funding, Horizon Europe, corporate challenges, innovation awards and other collaboration opportunities. Find your opportunity.
- Community: meet and connect with other founders, academics and industry leaders who are passionate about innovation, collaboration and co-creation. Look at the directories and our private open slack only for the Collabwith community.
Collabwith is an innovation ecosystem platform that facilitates startups, academics and organizations to collaborate for open innovation. It’s a one-stop-shop including search engine, making requests, negotiation, legal and payment.
Collabwith is also a portfolio of services created to transform how you collaborate. We have personalized trainings, tailored made consulting and our own methodology for empowering innovation.
Grow your business and enable innovation through smart collaborations with our Collabwith approach for collaborating for positive impact.
Collaboration for Open Innovation Platform: https://platform.collabwith.co