SNAPSHOT INTERVIEW Sales Masterclass: Grow or Not to Grow: There is no question. Why choosing your customers defines your business
To Grow or not to Grow? There is no question. Why choosing your customers defines your business. Summer is the time for reflection of the mid-year, how your sales are doing as part of your research, business and project.
We will explore which kind of metrics are important to grow your business and how to sell to the right customer, specially when you are selling innovative solutions!
This is why I called Cristina Elena Penciuc MSc, MBA who is my friend and a super expert on commercialization to give every month a masterclass about sales and commercialization.
This month, we host a sales masterclass to understand how growth works when you are selling your innovative solutions. If you want to learn to do better your sales. You have to become premium member at COLLABWITH, yes this is the only option, because this is only for premium members. They have to have an advantage.
“To grow you need the right customers, not only customers. And we are talking about innovative solutions”
Friday 15th July 2022 at 12noon CET
1 hour / Online via zoom / English
Snapshot Sales Masterclass “To Grow or not to Grow: There is no question. Why choosing your customers defines your business” by Cristina Elena Penciuc.
How much cost growth?
Cristina Elena Penciuc
Storytelling & Commercialization Coach
Cristina is a founder and storyteller with over 13 years of experience in bringing innovation to international markets in roles of marketing, strategy and sales enablement. Led early adoption of innovation in academia and governments, R&D and health technology.
Coached multilingual sales teams in Europe, Asia-Pacific, U.A.E and the Americas. Her expertise includes storytelling, value proposition design, business transformation, go-to-market strategy and execution. She is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
What will you learn?
You will learn that a company without a story is a company without a strategy.
- How much cost to grow?
- How much revenue you need to breakeven
- How much you invest to become known and chosen (brand)
- Opportunity costs (revenue you let go of to focus)
The median customer acquisition cost (CAC) among technology companies with less than $250 million in annual revenue is $27,000.
- What’s growth got do do?
- What’s love got to do?
- Who are you choosing?
You will learn growth is about loyalty and getting the right customers from the first place.
Growth is about loyalty and to know the right customer, but to say no to the others. Cristina says “Tell me who your loyal customers are and I tell you why they choose you.”
This is why I called Cristina Elena Penciuc MSc, MBA who is a super expert on commercialization to give every month a masterclass about sales and commercialization.
This masterclass is also suitable for
Creative Entrepreneurs who are building their own new business and who wants to build a strong commercialization to bring their innovative solutions to the market.
Innovation Professionals who are working with entrepreneur teams, and aim to have outstanding and creative results in a short period of time.
Leadership management who wants to improve their sales and commercialization skills to sell ideas and projects internally.
Innovation consultants who are building a new their new business and who wants to build a strong consulting asset to help other organizations with effective and proof methodologies from universities.
Researchers who are building their own new business from their research results and who wants to build a strong strategy to bring their innovative solutions to the market.
Check out here our annual or monthly membership options:
Let me know if you have questions. I am here to help you.
This is an exclusive Masterclass for the Collabwith Premium Members. You can join this Masterclass when you become a premium member, please check out the different Collabwith Memberships here: https://collabwith.co/memberships
WHAT DID YOU GET WITH A PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP?
At Collabwith, we are more than just a platform, we have so many resources for you to connect, build, collaborate, innovate and grow. Besides actively using the platform, How can you make the most out of your premium membership?
- Monthly Workshops every month about innovation techniques, every first Friday of the month hosted by Jara Pascual.
- Monthly Mindset Masterclass to create a growth mindset hosted by our psychologists and organizational coaches in residence, every third Friday of the month.
- Monthly Sales Masterclass to learn how to sale and grow the innovative business with your innovative solutions.
And here it is a quick summary of all the knowledge, mindset and platform features:
- Methodology: it’s our own methodology for innovation, collaboration, entrepreneurship and leadership based on emotional intelligence. Check our new book here.
- Webinars: every month we are hosting a live webinar with new methodologies for innovation, collaboration, entrepreneurship, leadership and emotional intelligence.
- Events: open networking “Innovation Tea”, masterclasses, Q&A about the book, Q&A about collaboration and innovation, mindset mentoring, etc. All events here.
- Collabwith shop: mindset breakfast mugs and tshirts to create the mood you need every morning and in every place. Check out here.
- Collabwith marketplace: find funding opportunities, accelerator programs, innovation procurement calls, cascade funding, Horizon Europe, corporate challenges, innovation awards and other collaboration opportunities. Find your opportunity.
- Community: meet and connect with other founders, academics and industry leaders who are passionate about innovation, collaboration and co-creation. Look at the directories and our private open slack only for the Collabwith community.
Collabwith is an innovation ecosystem platform that facilitates startups, academics and organizations to collaborate for open innovation. It’s a one-stop-shop including search engine, making requests, negotiation, legal and payment.
Collabwith is also a portfolio of services created to transform how you collaborate. We have personalized trainings, tailored made consulting and our own methodology for empowering innovation.
Grow your business and enable innovation through smart collaborations with our Collabwith approach for collaborating for positive impact.
Collaboration for Open Innovation Platform: https://platform.collabwith.co