Internship: content creator for marketing and communication
The academic-industry-startup collaboration for innovation ecosystem needs a little bit of digitalization and a little bit of creative push!
Collabwith is looking for one creative interns to join us as content creator as soon as possible and latest on September 2023. Do you dare to think creatively about content creation, communication and marketing campaigns? Do you understand social media, would you like to learn more about digital marketing, digital selling, content creation and communications, and do you like to be involved with the content? Then Collabwith is looking for you!
Quick question before reading below:
Are you willing to work during the summer (as the opposite of the other students), get money, get experience and learn to get ahead of the game from your peers? For us, this is important, we want driven and cool students that work during the summer months. If the answer is yes, then, go ahead and continue reading this internship description.
Where are we now?
At Collabwith we are launching a new digital academy for innovation inside the digital platform with digital courses and masterclass on demand. Additionally, the digital platform is an lively innovation ecosystem where users are looking for funding opportunities, consortium partners and peers to connect with. The fun fact, we are very user-driven and we care a lot of the success of our users, we need to showcase this “care” during the communication with an amazing and cool and useful content.
What will you do?
- Creating content for social media and our website (Collabwith, and EuroSpaceHub) including post, reels, stories about the digital platform, company and methodology.
- Editing videos for youtube and our digital platform (Collabwith and EuroSpaceHub)
- Writing articles for the blog (Collabwith and EuroSpaceHub)
- Contact potential media and content collaborators, and co-create content with them (Collabwith, and EuroSpaceHub).
- Update digital platform content (aka, events, news, resources, masterclasses, digital courses) for Collabwith and EuroSpaceHub content.
- We will make together a work plan for every month, and every week, so you know what it’s your focus and priorities.
Who are you?
- You exude energy and want to contribute to the sustainable Collabwith journey.
- You have sufficient experience and ideas about creating online content and dare to use it creatively.
- You have communication skills.
- You are independent, assertive, respectful, professional, pro-active, curious, discipline, creative, polite, active-listener, solutions-driven and action driven.
- You are an expert on social media, especially Instagram and LinkedIn.
- You are proficient in wordpress, canva, mailchimp, google drive, figma, leadpages, addevent (illustrator, and photoshop are nice to have).
- You are creative and error-free in writing, video editing, audio editing.
- You write and speak flawless English (Spanish is a nice to have language).
- You have an affinity for innovation, collaboration, digitalization, creativity, space and aviation.
What do we offer?
- An inspiring internship at an innovative and ambitious startup.
- The opportunity to help think about communications and marketing strategy.
- The opportunity to expand your network inside the space and aviation ecosystem.
- The opportunity to expand your network inside the European parliament.
- Remote work and full digital workplace, and time to time in person meetings or events.
- A nice internship fee of €250, per month!
- 6 months internship with an option to extend to 12 months ( including 2 months of testing period).
- 20 hours per week with an option to extend.
Starting date: as soon as possible.
Process: send your CV, portfolio and inspirational moodboard (canva, or pinterest) for Collabwith content creation –> if this is ok, we will have a zoom interview –> if this is ok, we will contact you to offer you the internship opportunity. How fast? It depends on you and your action driven and discipline mood.
Enthusiastic about our story and keen to help us to make more impact? We are looking forward to receiving your application! For questions, please contact email@example.com.
Collabwith is a technology and a service to structure collaboration for innovation. It’s a tool to connect academics-startups-organizations. Because a tool is not enough to transform how you collaborate, here we have created a new methodology, personalized trainings, a new way of communication and a tailored made consulting for you to be more effective and efficient, now. Grow your business and innovation through smart collaborations with Collabwith innovative and holistic approach to collaboration.
Open Innovation & Collaboration Platform: https://platform.collabwith.co
EuroSpaceHub Platform: https://platform.eurospacehub.com