Do you want to become a Super Collaborator?
The secrets of a successful collaboration for innovation is about networking, making collaboration and innovate together. So, we created a Live Online Events for every week to help you to network with the clear objective of collaboration for innovation using the Collabwith platform.
- It’s about strategy: You know the end result you want to achieve, and it’s directly connected to your big pictures business goals. Is it growing your profit? Adding a new revenue stream? Building your network and your presence in the ecosystem? Do you want to know about a specific market? Do you need a new partner for a grant? Are you looking for a consortium to join? Make sure this is crystal clear before you go.
- It’s about having a mutual need: Both parties get significant value from the exchange. The right partner should have a similar values, objectives and you are matching offering and needs.
- It’s a measurable benefit and impact: You not only know what goal you are aiming for, but you have the tools in place to evaluate success!
About this event:
MEET COLLABWITH WITH A DEMO is an online event designed in a way where you can ask any kind of questions about innovation and collaboration and how to use the Collabwith platform in the best way to maximize your performance.
The event is online and it would be hosted via zoom. You can ask questions about the Collabwith Community and Marketplace as well.
- Learn how digitalization can help you to optimize your innovation processes.
- Learn how to reduce bureaucrazy when doing collaboration for innovation and research.
- Learn how to find the right partner for your collaboration.
- Learn how to improve your communication with startups, academics, visionaries and super innovators.
- Learn how to build your own innovation ecosystem.
- Learn how to manage uncertainty for innovation and for your future.
About the Collabwith Platform:
Collabwith is a technology and a service to structure collaboration for innovation. It’s a tool to connect academics-startups-organizations. Because a tool is not enough to transform how you collaborate, here we have created a new methodology, personalized trainings, a new way of communication and a tailored made consulting for you to be more effective and efficient, now.
For the past 15 years, we have been working with academics and business executives. The potential of academic thought leadership is amazing and truly inspiring, but the process of finding the right people and arranging an agreement for cross-sector collaboration is consistently, painstakingly slow. It’s frustrating to see so much potential, ambition, and goodwill end up stranded in an administrative paperwork limbo.
We live in an age of accessible information where we can share, engage, and connect with anyone we like in any way that we want, regardless of location. Nevertheless, when it comes to getting in touch with the brightest minds, thinkers, and academics, businesses are confronted with a time-consuming process characterized by high uncertainty of success and with a limited network.
It’s inconceivable that the smartest people and the most innovative companies are still using the most old-fashioned way of connecting and collaborating. We are convinced that more common and better-facilitated cooperation will lead to better and smarter solutions, faster.
Research has shown that both businesses (including startups) and academics would like to cooperate and interact more. Both sectors recognize the potential and benefits of streamlined collaboration for all involved. But without a solid system, this opportunity remains unseized.
Collabwith believes academic research potential should be open and accessible for use in day- to- day business practices. We are committed to providing businesses better access to the insights and ideas of the brightest academic minds.
Together we break down the barrier between academics, startups and the business world. Innovation has never been so accessible.
This weekly demo event is FREE for the members of the Collabwith Community and non-community members (you can join the community here: https://platform.collabwith.co).
Location & Contact:
MEET COLLABWITH WITH A DEMO Event:
Zoom link will be provided to the subscribers to this event.
Contact Collabwith: Jara Pascual / +31 684 55 22 59 / firstname.lastname@example.org.