Mark your planner for Fridays at 12 noon for our training and learning sessions, dedicated to Collabwith Premium Members! Each month our Premium Members can attend special sessions: an Innovation Workshop, a Mindset Masterclass, and a Sales Masterclass with expert coaches. In particular, for this year of 2023, we are planning a series of special appointments.
This year’s Mindset Masterclass will be with expert Nadine Nembach and will be entitled “How does your organization’s culture impact the success of remote work?” and other mindset masterclasses (see below). With a background in Psychology and a decades-long career as a trainer, coach, facilitator and speaker, Nadine Nembach helps leaders, individuals and organizations tap their potential.
List of the Mindset Masterclasses organized with Nadine Nembach and Collabwith for 2023:
- MINDSET MASTERCLASS: How does your organization’s culture impact the success of remote work?
- MINDSET MASTERCLASS: How a growth mindset boosts your self esteem and allows you to leave your comfort zone
- MINDSET MASTERCLASS: NO! 99% of the time? How to stay resilient and keep your self esteem intact
- MINDSET MASTERCLASS: How to manage “Attention Disorder” and create your focus
- MINDSET MASTERCLASS: How to get your team spirit across onboarding a new team member remotely
- MINDSET MASTERCLASS: How to motivate and collaborate remotely between different organisations and teams
- MINDSET MASTERCLASS: You are a thought innovation leader? Take your responsibility seriously – how to manage your team and yourself!
ABOUT NADINE NEMBACH
Nadine Nembach is a graduate psychologist, certified trainer, coach and facilitator. She specializes in leadership 4.0, resilience and customer delight and has been working in these fields all around the world since more than 20 years, in person as well as virtually. She facilitates the path of her customers on the way of (re-)discovering their golden thread.
She is a seeker of the flow that allows us to tap into our potential and find out what we are able to do, individually and as organizations. She believes passion, energy and fun are prerequisites for this, and therefore some of the most important tools she uses. Currently, she is living in Nuremberg, Germany.
LINKS FROM THE VIDEO:
- Memberships inside Collabwith: https://collabwith.com/memberships
- Platform for networking for innovation and funding opportunities: https://platform.collabwith.co
Collabwith is a technology and a service to structure collaboration for innovation. It’s a tool to connect academics-startups-organizations. Because a tool is not enough to transform how you collaborate, here we have created a new methodology, personalized trainings, a new way of communication and a tailored made consulting for you to be more effective and efficient, now.
Grow your business and innovation through smart collaborations with Collabwith innovative and holistic approach to collaboration.
Do you want to know more? Book a demo with us, Contact us here.