Snapshot Workshop: How to Develop a Web Digital Application
Do you think that all about digital tools and apps is about programming? No! It’s not, and it shouldn’t be that way either. If you can imagine the fashion industry and how to develop clothes, you have a process of desining the clothes, then you have to pattern and select the fabrics, and the last step is sewing which is done very fast with a sewing machine, maybe just before sewing and right after you are testing. So, this is what everyone should do when developing a web digital application or other digital platform (including websites.) Can you imagine making clothes directly with the sewing machine only? Without thinking a bit, or sketching or doing patterns or selecting fabrics?
If you want to start some useful exercises (that you can send to an agency or to your development team) before you are designing and developing an app, so you can start by these exercises below:
- Think of colors, brands, logos, pictures and other inspirations.
- Think of other apps, take screenshots and make a moodboard.
- What data (type and definition) will you need / Use/Store?
- Can you brainstorm all concepts, functionalities and write them in individual cards.
- You are who is co-creating your app with your users.
WATCH THE SHORT INTRO TO OUR WORKSHOP:
- APP OVERVIEW
- STORYBOARD LIKE A MOVIE
- DESIGN MOODBOARD
- OTHER APPS MOODBOARD
- A LITTLE BIT OF TECH
- A LITTLE BIT OF UX
This is an exclusive Masterclass for the Collabwith Premium Members. You can join this Masterclass when you become a premium member, please check out the different Collabwith Memberships here: https://collabwith.co/memberships
WHAT DID YOU GET WITH A PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP?
At Collabwith, we are more than just a platform, we have so many resources for you to connect, build, collaborate, innovate and grow.
- Monthly Workshops every month about innovation techniques, every first Friday of the month hosted by Jara Pascual.
- Monthly Mindset Masterclass to create a growth mindset hosted by our psychologists and organizational coaches in residence, every third Friday of the month.
- Q&A Innovation & Collaboration on every second Friday of the month hosted by Jara Pascual.
- Methodology: it’s our own methodology for innovation, collaboration, entrepreneurship and leadership based on emotional intelligence. Check our new book here.
- Webinars: every month we are hosting a live webinar with new methodologies for innovation, collaboration, entrepreneurship, leadership and emotional intelligence.
- Events: open networking “Innovation Tea”, masterclasses, Q&A about the book, Q&A about collaboration and innovation, mindset mentoring, etc. All events here.
- Collabwith shop: mindset breakfast mugs and tshirts to create the mood you need every morning and in every place. Check out here.
- Collabwith marketplace: find funding opportunities, accelerator programs, innovation procurement calls, cascade funding, Horizon Europe, corporate challenges, innovation awards and other collaboration opportunities. Find your opportunity.
- Community: meet and connect with other founders, academics and industry leaders who are passionate about innovation, collaboration and co-creation. Look at the directories and our private open slack only for the Collabwith community.
Collabwith is an innovation ecosystem platform that facilitates startups, academics and organizations to collaborate for open innovation. It’s a one-stop-shop including search engine, making requests, negotiation, legal and payment.
Collabwith is also a portfolio of services created to transform how you collaborate. We have personalized trainings, tailored made consulting and our own methodology for empowering innovation.
Grow your business and enable innovation through smart collaborations with our Collabwith approach for collaborating for positive impact.
Collaboration for Open Innovation Platform: https://platform.collabwith.co