How to Avoid Shit & Uncomfortable Situations in Collaborations?
This week, I received an email with a conflict between “a match” I did. However, they didn’t use the Collabwith platform for their collaboration, they did all the discussions outside the platform and now they complaint that one said X, the other said Y, and now they have crushed the whole trust, relationship and collaboration. Why? Because they didn’t talk with clarity from the beginning, they avoid to talk about budget, about what type of collaboration, or the objective of the collaboration.
Even, the main misunderstanding was that when they were talking by phone: For one partner was already a consulting, and for the other was a preliminary call to discover if it was a good match for them. The biggest mistake was that they didn’t clarify what they are doing, and now they are blaming each other. Terrible.
Can you avoid it? Yes! The following steps, it’s what we recommend you to do:
- Use the Collabwith platform to have all decisions made for your collaboration in written in one place.
- Keep record of your conversations for your decision making and encrypted in one place.
- Set up clarity from the first moment about what to do, in which conditions and discuss budget with our “make request” tool.
- Collabwith is helping you to be professional.
It’s so simple, that’s crazy that you are not using it!
If you are discussing a collaboration in linkedin, or by phone. You can say, let’s do it inside Collabwith!
- Create an account, and
- Go to the profile of your partner, and
- Make a request for collaboration!
and check the different Membership options.
Grow your business and innovation through smart collaborations with Collabwith innovative and holistic approach to collaboration.
CollaborationXInnovation Platform: https://platform.collabwith.co
Do you want to know more? Book a demo with us, Contact us here.