SNAPSHOT INTERVIEW Mindset Masterclass about Procrastination vs Consistency Mindset
This month at Collabwith we are exploring the idea of growth mindset and its impact on productivity and performance. We would like to play around the idea of procrastination as the opposite of consistency, and the funny relationship between the both of the concepts. Did you think about why are you procrastinating? Do you know that if you don’t enjoy the task, you are most likely to procrastinate? So… How can you enjoy all the tasks you have to do?
“If you are not enjoying what you are doing most likely you are procrastinating”
Are you ready to go to the next level of performance for innovation, collaboration and entrepreneurship?
Join our Masterclass next Friday 27th May at 12noon CET
ABOUT RHYS LI
Rhys Li grew up in NYC and has lived in Amsterdam since 2014. Over 20 years of leadership experience in an international consulting firm assisting various client industries to meet its objectives. Rhys is a strategic design thinker and founded Your Success, Your Life to support individuals and organizations to achieve their goals. He obtained his MBA at Erasmus University in Rotterdam and is a Certified Organizational Coach from leading university HEC – Paris.
This is an exclusive Masterclass for the Collabwith Premium Members. You can join this Masterclass when you become a premium member, please check out the different Collabwith Memberships here: https://collabwith.co/memberships
WHAT DID YOU GET WITH A PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP?
At Collabwith, we are more than just a platform, we have so many resources for you to connect, build, collaborate, innovate and grow.
- Monthly Workshops every month about innovation techniques, every first Friday of the month hosted by Jara Pascual.
- Monthly Mindset Masterclass to create a growth mindset hosted by our psychologists and organizational coaches in residence, every third Friday of the month.
- Q&A Innovation & Collaboration on every second Friday of the month hosted by Jara Pascual.
- Methodology: it’s our own methodology for innovation, collaboration, entrepreneurship and leadership based on emotional intelligence. Check our new book here.
- Webinars: every month we are hosting a live webinar with new methodologies for innovation, collaboration, entrepreneurship, leadership and emotional intelligence.
- Events: open networking “Innovation Tea”, masterclasses, Q&A about the book, Q&A about collaboration and innovation, mindset mentoring, etc. All events here.
- Collabwith shop: mindset breakfast mugs and tshirts to create the mood you need every morning and in every place. Check out here.
- Collabwith marketplace: find funding opportunities, accelerator programs, innovation procurement calls, cascade funding, Horizon Europe, corporate challenges, innovation awards and other collaboration opportunities. Find your opportunity.
- Community: meet and connect with other founders, academics and industry leaders who are passionate about innovation, collaboration and co-creation. Look at the directories and our private open slack only for the Collabwith community.
Collabwith is an innovation ecosystem platform that facilitates startups, academics and organizations to collaborate for open innovation. It’s a one-stop-shop including search engine, making requests, negotiation, legal and payment.
Collabwith is also a portfolio of services created to transform how you collaborate. We have personalized trainings, tailored made consulting and our own methodology for empowering innovation.
Grow your business and enable innovation through smart collaborations with our Collabwith approach for collaborating for positive impact.
Collaboration for Open Innovation Platform: https://platform.collabwith.co